Carroll High School Bands
- 12 -
Pep Band vs Bishop Luers
- 08 -
- 20 -
Purdue Jazz Festival
Important Band Dates
January 16th Jazz Jam 7pm in the Large Auditorium
January 20th Purdue Jazz Festival Times to be announced
*** Would you like to be the Web-master for Carroll Bands? If so the position is currently open.
*** Jazz Jam is coming up, and we need your help to make this event a success! Please think
about donating either a couple hours of your time or a dozen cookies, cupcakes, or brownies
and come out and enjoy some great music!
***January 8th is our monthly booster meeting! Meeting will be held in room 316 at 7pm. At this
meeting votes will be collected for our executive booster board. New board members take
their official positions beginning in February.
If there are individuals that would like to be considered for any of the booster board positions,
you may still do so! Write-in nominations are also an option at the meeting!
Stay updated on finances, fundraising and upcoming winter program events! Join us tomorrow
night @ 7!
***Friday, Jan 12th is a double-header basketball game. You may order Subway for your student
with the attached order form. Orders and money need to be turned in NO LATER than
***ISSMA Solo & Ensemble is quickly approaching! There are still many volunteer slots to fill!
Here is the SignUpGenius link to get signed up!
If at any time you have questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact any one of the
booster board members!
Thank you all for your support and dedication to Carroll's instrumental programs!
Thank you to our "STAND WITH THE BAND" sponsors:
Platinum Level - $2,500 Gold Level - $1,000
• Chuck & Lisa Surack & Sweetwater • Son & Kha Huynh
• Huntertown Lions Club • Steel Dynamics Inc. (SDI)
• Music Travel Consultants • Anonymous Band Parents
• Subway - Dupont Crossing • Linda Battershell
• Todd & Kendra Battershell In Honor
Of Kory & Kieran Battershell
Silver Level - $500 Bronze Level - $250
• Precision Driving • R & S Roofing
• Matt & Carol Richardson • ProFed Federal Credit Union
• Anonymous Band Parents • 3 Rivers Federal Credit Union
• Garrett State Bank
• Coney Island Weiner Stand, LLC.
Honorable Mentions • John Pfeiffer
• Kona Ice
Thank you to our individual and family sponsors:
Maestro Level $200
• Barry & Mary Jane Brown
• Jill & Wayne Smith
• Kate & Denny Bragg
• Chanda Lubbehussen In Honor of Sam (2016)
Supporter Level $150
• Beth Chester
C-Note Level $100
• Carissa Miller
• Marilyn J. Drummer
• Laura & Mark Ridgeway
• Beth & John Robinson
Basic Level $50
• Ray & Shawna Niblick & Family
• Rachael Nielsen
• Dr. Ron Cohen, DDS
• Beth & Tyler Burns
• Dennis & Cindy Pickett
• Susie & Jeff Groeling In Honor of Rebecca Groeling
Donor Level $25
• Karen & Richard Cremeans (obo Mitch Dess)
• Lima Road Dentistry
• Kieran Battershell
• Kory Battershell
• Ryan Nielsen
• Gina & Tony McGuire in Honor of Anthony McGuire
• Nicole Ringrose
• Karl Kostoff In Honor of Jonathan & Michael Thomas
• Jennifer & David Martin (t-shirt sale proceeds)
• Joan & John Taller (button sale proceeds)
• Kim & Mike Nielsen (dunk tank proceeds)
• Carrie Stuckey
Information About our Bands
Carroll Bands Boosters
Charger Pride Marching Band Video
Herber Family Dentistry
McComb Brothers General Contractors
© Carroll High School Instrumental Music Program, Inc.
If you see an error or omission on this web site please e-mail email@example.com